The stadium -- WOW!!! And the giant screen was perfect. I can't wait to actually go to a football game here someday.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Back at it
Well, it has been a long time. We went to the new Cowboy's stadium and saw George Strait in concert. Outstanding! The warm-up acts were Lee Anne Womack (Great last minute substitute for Ms. Hough), Blake Shelton (way too much fun), and Reba Macintyre (could be the headliner anytime). As great as the 3 hours of warm-up acts were, George was all I could have hoped for. I love his songs and his style, and he delivered. He sang many of the big hits we all love, and a few that you know only if you listen to his CDs. He sang for over an hour and forty minutes. Carol and I thoroughly enjoyed the show. It was worth every penny we paid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment